G&G G2 Mosfet Wire Assembly
Out of Stock
- Extra fire modes (semi, full-auto, 3-burst, 6-burst).
- Magazine cut-off feature.
- Smaller Mosfet.
- Chip might be red instead of blue
- Continuous beeping: The motor couldn't turn. Either the GB is jammed somewhere or the motor isn't strong enough.
- 1x Beep: Low voltage. Charge or change your battery. If not, check the wire assembly.
- 2x Beep: Sector gear is in a wrong position. Disconnect the wire from the connectors that are close to the gearbox, reconnect them and see if it works again. If not, see a technician for a further diagnostic.