GoatGuns Mini M16A1 Miniature Toy Model
"FUGAZI" gets its name for being something that is completely out of whack, messed up or screwy. This was the predominant rifle used during Vietnam war, entering the market in 1964.
- 1:3 scale diecast Metal model of the M16A1
- *Does not cycle dummy rounds
- Muzzle included
- Charging handle pulls back
- Ejection port that opens / closes
- Metal mag with release feature
- 3 non-firing dummy rounds
- Trigger squeezes
- Select fire switch adjusts
- Comes with trophy stand
ABOUT FUGAZI - OUR MINIATURE M16 MODEL
- All Metal parts on this M16A1 1:3 scale model collectible. Mix it up and customize with interchangeable parts!
- Model does rest on stand as shown.
SIZE AND COLOR
- Painted flat black on die cast metal. 'Fugazi' is 12.5" (32cm) when assembled. It weighs in at a hefty 13 ounces!
- Some assembly required. Parts snap in place, expect 2-10 minutes for assembly. Instructions provided or view our assembly videos.