Novritsch SSG10 Airsoft Sniper Rifle
- Incredibly Durable. It can take an M220 spring (5 Joules).
- Supreme Accuracy. Designed for heavy BBs. 0.46g recommended.
- Maintains AirSeal even with the strongest springs on the market.
- Highly Customizable VSR-10 platform.
- Quiet due to soft piston head.
- Magazine pop-out spring.
- Includes hardshell gun case.
- 25 Years of free spare parts. (terms and conditions)
- Extensive video library with courses and guides.
- Designed by passionate Airsoft players in Vienna, Austria.
- Vienna-based Tech support team.
Weight: A1 – 2000g, A2 – 2930g
Length: A1 – 107cm, A2 – 107cm
Spring: 2.2 joules - 460fps - M150
You can choose between the SSG10 A1 and the SSG10 A2 configuration.
While the A1 already comes assembled, you need to put together the stock and the upper of the A2. This is easy but we also made a video that explains this five-minute process.
All Joule measurements were taken with 0.46g BBs and all FPS measurements with 0.2 g BBs.