PTS Enhanced Polymer Back-up Iron Sight (EPBUIS)
The Enhanced Polymer Back-Up Iron Sights (EPBUIS) are built with the PTS EP series standard DupontT Zytel High Performance Reinforced Polymer for a high quality product that is both durable and lightweight. The EPBUIS consists of a low-profile, snag-free design that is unobtrusive when retracted. The aggressively textured surfaces on the sides of the sights aid in slip-free, positive manipulation under any adverse conditions that may affect grip.
The rear sight has a large and small sliding aperture that can be toggled for either close-range, fast, sight picture acquisition shooting or long-distance precision shooting. The dual apertures feature a ribbed texture on the back and an over-molded ledge on the front for easier manipulation and increased surface contact on the aperture plate allowing you to have control from either side. Windage adjustments can be found on the rear sight and elevation adjustments can be found on the front sight, thus giving the shooter maximum adjustability and versatility.
EPBUIS sight set offers the perfect blend of design and practicality as well as maximum versatility
- Dual apertures with ergonomic aperture plate
- Windage adjustment dial on rear sight
- Elevation adjustment dial on front sight
- Low-profile, snag-free design
- Reinforced polymer build for weightless durability
- Color - Black
- Material - DupontT ZytelR High Performance Reinforced Polymer
- Dimension - 34 x 51 x 18mm approx. (Front Sight)
- 31 x 53 x 18mm approx. (Rear Sight)
- Weight - 23g for both sights separately
Disclaimer: This product is for airsoft, training, and simulation purposes
only. Utilizing Airsoft products improperly, including in real firearm
applications, are potentially dangerous and may cause serious injury. PTS
will not accept any responsibility or liability for misuse of this product.