PTS Radian Model 1 Gas Blowback Airsoft Gun
The PTS Radian Model 1 Gas Blow Back Rifle is a truly innovative rifle in both form and function. Firstly, the proprietary M-LOK compatible rail smoothly blends with the uniquely designed proprietary billet style upper receiver thus making the entire upper receiver assembly ultra-rigid. Installed in the upper receiver is the Radian Raptor ambidextrous charging handle. The billet style Radian lower receiver features an integral enlarged trigger guard, a flared magwell, and the ambidextrous Talon safety selector. Additionally, the Radian receiver incorporates the revolutionary Radian Weapons patented A-DAC (Ambidextrous Dual Action Control) which allows right hand shooters to easily lock the bolt to the rear without taking their hand off the fire control. To hold the bolt back using the A-DAC, simply pull the Raptor charging handle to the rear, depress the right side magazine release button, and then release the charging handle. A paddle above the right side of the ambidextrous mag release allows the right hand shooter to release the bolt forward with their trigger finger thus saving precious fractions of a second in getting the gun back into action. Left hand shooters have the same control benefit of the ambidextrous mag release as well as an enlarged bolt release/bolt lock paddle.
Assembled with our proprietary design PTS Enhanced Polymer Grip, Enhanced Polymer BUIS, Enhanced Polymer Magazine, and Enhanced Polymer Stock Compact and based on the incredibly robust KSC/KWA GBBR system, the PTS Radian Model 1 represents the pinnacle of the gas blowback training gun.
- Authentic licensed trademark Radian Weapons engravings
- KSC/KWA derived proprietary GBB system.
- A-DAC Ambidextrous Dual-Action Control Right Side Bolt Hold Open Feature
- Ambidextrous Right & Left Side Magazine and Bolt Release Buttons
- Radian Talon Ambidextrous 90 Safety Selector
- Aluminum Upper & Lower Receivers for greater balance and portability without sacrificing its durability.
- 14 Proprietary Extended Aluminum Hand Guard w/ Magpul M-LOK Modular Mounting System with 14.5 Barrel, compatible with all standard M-LOK accessories.
- Integrated trigger guard for added functionality and strength.
- Steel Bolt Carrier for maximum durability and a heavier kicking recoil experience.
- GBBR includes:
- Enhanced Back Up Iron Sights (EPBUIS) consists of a low profile snag-free design that is unobtrusive when collapsed. Blending design with practicality, the EPBUIS includes elevation and windage adjustments as well as dual apertures for close and precise long distance shooting. Allowing the user to be versatile, adapting to any given situation.
- EP Grip (EPG) ergonomically designed for excellent comfort and a firm angled grip for maximum recoil control.
- EP Stock (EPS-C) a simple, minimalist, sleek, and lightweight polymer stock. Features rounded cheek welds stay in tune with the slim profile of the stock whilst maintaining user comfort.
- EP Magazine GBB (EPM) EP Magazine, boasts a Dupont Zytel reinforced polymer body and holds up to a maximum of 38 rounds.
- Color: Black
- Dimension: 790 mm (stock retracted), 870mm (stock extended)
- Weight: 3.40 KG
- Hop-Up: Adjustable Hop Up
- Magazine Capacity: 38 rounds (PTS EPM GBB)
- Power Source: KSC/KWA derived proprietary GBB system
- Shooting Modes: Safe / Semi Auto / Full Auto
- Outer Barrel Length: 14.5"
- Inner Barrel Length - 370mm
- Rate of Fire: 11+ RPS
- Velocity: ~360-380 FPS (Hong Kong)
- Energy Output: ~1.4-1.6 Joules
- Power: 12kg Green Gas