YDC Tech Baofeng BTech Kenwood & Anytone Programming Cable
Genuine FTDI Chipset - Works with the latest Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux Drivers
If you are tired of messing with the "counterfeit prolific chips" in the 'other' cables available on Amazon - this cable this is your answer. This cable works with the latest FTDI drivers
The drivers are also downloadable directly from:
Drivers are available which allow FTDI devices to work with the following operating systems: Windows, Mac OSX, and Linux
Works with the BaoFeng UV-5Rs, UV-82s, BF-F8HP, UV-5X3, UV-82HP and more!
Works with the BaoFeng and Kenwood portable radios requiring the 2-pin KPG-22 type connector.
Also works with other models of radios that use the same 2-pin configuration including AnyTone, FDC, Linton, Puxing, Surecom, Weierwei, Wouxun, and Quansheng
- Genuine FTDI USB Programming Cable (Only Sold by BaoFengTech - insure BaoFengTech is your selected distributor to guarantee accuracy in receiving what is described)
- No Driver Issues - No old drivers needed - Plug and Play
- Unlike the common "clone" USB programming Cables available Amazon - These cables just work!
- Works with BaoFeng's Latest Radios: UV-5X3, BF-F8HP, and UV-82HP
- Helpful BaoFeng Guides and Programming Tips at Miklor.com