Gate Titan V2 Advance Mosfet with USB Link (Rear Wired)
Out of Stock
- 5 Optical trigger sensors enabling Hair Trigger
- 3 Optical gear and selector sensors
- Automatic Pre-Cocking
- Replicates trigger response just like in a real gun
- Configuration of all settings via the Bluetooth® dongle Blu-Link and GCS App for Android and iOS devices
- Configuration of all settings via USB-Link and the GCS App for Android, Windows, and macOS devices
- Sector gear sensor supporting most popular types of gears: DSG, SSG, 19-Tooth, and standard ones
- Innovative optical sensors instead of mechanical switches prone to faults
- Binary Trigger as one of the basic functions
- Premium level functionality
- SAFE: Prevents your gun from firing, even if the safety lever is removed
- SEMI: Allows you to fire one shot per one trigger pull
- BINARY: Allows for firing one shot on the trigger pull and another shot upon release
- BURST: Enables you to shoot a predetermined number of BBs, which is very useful in MilSims and when using low-caps; there are 2 BURST Modes available: Full a burst is shot in full, even if the trigger is released early, Interruptible the burst can be interrupted by releasing the trigger early
- BURST/AUTO: Available in Full BURST Mode only; allows for extending a burst by any number of shots if you hold the trigger after the burst is shot, it switches to AUTO Mode
- AUTO: Shots are fired as long as the trigger is pulled
- SEMI RAMPING: If you pull the trigger very fast, it switches to AUTO Mode
PRE-COCKING (Generation 2.0):
- AUTO Mode: The spring is automatically compressed after each shot
- MANUAL Mode: Set the Pre-Cocking values yourself
- ADAPTIVE: Set your desired rate of fire; the brake and delay will be automatically adjusted to achieve this value.
- MANUAL PWM: Set braking power in percentages between shots
- MANUAL DELAY: Set exact delay between shots in milliseconds
- MANUAL PWM + DELAY: Set braking power and delay manually
- Trigger Sensitivity Adjustment: Five optical trigger sensors allow you to control trigger sensitivity. You don't have to disassemble your AEG. Just use the Tactical Programming Card or connect to the GATE Control Station App via Blu-Link or USB-Link to adjust the trigger to your preferences and skill level.
- Selector Modes (Generation 2): Two selector sensors allow you to take advantage of up to 343 selector mode variations, depending on firmware edition. The following modes are available for selection
- 2-Stage Trigger: Enables you to set two different trigger sensitivities. Pulling the trigger slightly produces SEMI or BURST fire. Pulling it further produces BURST or AUTO fire. Select your sensitivity preferences for each stage.
- Pre-Cocking (Generation 2.0): Victory in the game is often a matter of fractions of seconds. Thanks to Pre-Cocking, you gain a trigger reaction similar to a real gun. This allows for initial spring compression, which speeds up trigger response significantly.
- Magazine: This feature allows for simulating magazines of lower capacity than actually used. Depending on Firmware Edition, allows you to set a simulation of magazine capacity from 1 BB up to 250 BBs. Even if you have a high-capacity magazine, this function lets you truly increase the realism of your game by imitating that your magazine is real-cap. Then, after a predetermined number of BBs is shot, you will have to wait for a previously defined amount of time before the next shot can be fired as if you were really replacing an empty magazine with a full one. In the case of ADVANCED and EXPERT Firmware, you can also set Low Ammo Warning.
- Series Safety Limit: Enables to set a predefined number of BBs fired in a single series. It can be used as protection against trigger jams. In case of emergency, you can stop the series by switching the selector position.
- Sniper Delay: It lets you set the delay between shots or series to simulate the delay from reload or recoil. You can set the delay to 0.2 s, 0.5 s, 1 s, 2 s or 3 s for ADVANCED firmware and 0.01-5 s for EXPERT firmware.
- ROF Control: Enables the reduction of a gun's rate of fire. You can use stronger batteries and still have a ROF exactly as you like. Depending on firmware edition, you can choose between Adaptive, Manual PWM, Manual Delay, and Manual Delay + PWM
- Smart Trigger: We know how vital fast trigger response during combat is. That's why we've developed the Smart Trigger function, which enables you to achieve faster trigger response. It works with the ROF Control System. During the first shot, the microprocessor sets the ROF control to 100%. After the first shot, it switches to a previously programmed value (e.g. 50%). As a consequence, the first shot is fired at a full ROF and subsequent shots at a reduced ROF. The best results can be achieved when using a battery with above standard voltage. For example, if you™re using a 7.4 V battery, you can replace it with a 11.1 V one. This way, you will achieve faster trigger response with the same rate of fire than with a standard battery.
- Battery Protection Protection against battery over-discharge. Modern LiPo and LiFe batteries are very sensitive to over-discharge. If you do not want to damage the battery and you care about its service life, this protection is indispensable. The microprocessor is constantly monitoring battery voltage. When voltage drops to a critical level, it will not allow firing. The number of battery cells can be detected automatically.
- Low Battery Warning: When battery voltage drops to a predefined level, the motor will vibrate at regular intervals. The user is warned 5 times before the battery is discharged. Each warning is communicated by 3 vibrations: HIGH MID HIGH.
- Active Brake: Adjust the motor™s braking power according to your needs. Choose breaking value manually or set the Adaptive Active Brake. It will stop the piston in the front position, which eliminates unnecessary stresses, increasing the service life of the gearbox and its parts.
- Equalizer: The drop-in module can be used with batteries up to and including 14.8V LI-PO. The minimum operating voltage is 3V and maximum is 17V.
- Cycle Detection: Thanks to the gear sensor, TITAN precisely detects where the cycle should finish. Therefore, even the shortest trigger action produces at least one full cycle. The optical sector gear sensor counts each tooth of the gear, so it's possible to use all types of gears: Infinite Torque-up, DSG, SSG, 19-tooth, and standard ones. In EXPERT Firmware, you can select the cycle manually.
- Notifications Settings: You can enable or disable information and warning vibrations, and make your gun stealthy.
- Profiles: Allows to access and switch between 3 different profiles customized for different preferences on the battlefield. Available in EXPERT firmware.
- The TITAN is NOT compatible with the WARFET programming card
Specifications:Supply Voltage Range: 3.75-17 V
Current Consumption: 24 mA
Low Power Mode: 280 uA
Dimensions: 47.4 x 28.7 x 13.5 mm
Weight: 27.6 g
Operating Temperature Range: -15 degrees C max. + 50 degrees C
Relative Humidity: Less than or equal to 80%
Compatibility: Fits in most version 2 gearboxes
Kit includes: TITAN V2 Module with Advanced Firmware Edition, USB-Link, Installation Kit, Quickstart guides