HRG Graphene 11.1v 1450mAh Lipo Stick Battery with Tamiya
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Features (Over traditional Lipo batteries)
- Power density: 0.15-0.17kw/kg (5Ah-16Ah)
- Power density: 0.13-0.15kw/kg (1Ah-4.9Ah).
- Stable High pack voltage through duration of use.
- High discharge rate, giving more power under load.
- Internal impedance can reach as low as 1.2mO compared to that of 3mO of a standard Lipo.
- Greater thermal control, packs stay much cooler under extreme conditions
- Higher capacity during heavy discharge.
- Maintains higher pack capacity even after hundreds of cycles
- Fast charge capable, up to 15C on some batteries.
- High quality 16AWG flex wiring can stand up to 200°C
- Longer Cycle Life 600+
- Capacity: 1450mAh
- Voltage: 3 Cell / 11.1V
- Discharge: 20C Constant
- Weight: 150g (including wire, plug & case)
- Dimensions: 100x20x15mm
- Tamiya connector